Monday, November 21, 2011

DSH Woodworks in Carmel, IN

  I got a call a couple weeks ago from a woman(Danielle) in Carmel, IN who found me by doing a search online. She placed an order for two guitar cutouts. She is making a box for her nephew and wanted to put a guitar on each side of the box. She said she looked everywhere for guitars but could not find exactly what she was looking for, until she did a search and found exactly what she was looking for here at DSH Woodworks. We talked about what type of guitar she would like, size, etc... She chose the Les Paul guitars, unfinished because she is going to paint them to make them match the box they are going on.

  I made the guitars that weekend and shipped them out to her early in the week. Well she got them on Friday and couldn't be happier, which makes me happy. I can't wait to see her final project!!! I will post photos of  her finished project when I get them from her. For now here are the guitars I made for her. Each guitar is about 18inches long and 1/4inch thick.



  We aim to please here at DSH Woodworks. As I have said before if there is something you are looking for but don't see it on the site don't let that stop you from calling or emailing me, I am sure that I can make what you are looking for. Custom orders are always fun to do and when the customer is happy with their piece it makes all the hard work worth it.

  Thanks again Danielle!!! I look foward to working on other projects with you.

  Enjoy, and stay tuned for whats next.

No comments:

Post a Comment